CDA Training Track Procedures
HOW THE CDA TRAINING TRACK WORKS:
• Once you begin the CDA Training Track, you will receive by email an Individualized Professional Development Plan – a schedule of your courses for the upcoming months.
• As you complete courses you will receive by email an updated running record of your completed courses.
• KCCTO’s CDA Resource Specialist will enroll you in all courses. You will receive emailed confirmation of enrollment directly from KCCTO.
• In the event of non-completion of a course, KCCTO’s CDA Resource Specialist will advise you of next steps.
• If you choose to obtain your full 120 hours with KCCTO, our goal is have you complete those hours in about 9 months (training track completion time for individuals paying monthly will vary). Your course schedule can be adjusted to best meet your needs.